EAS aims to provide defect free products to its customers on time and within budget.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined
and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting
customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives,
and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and
measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resource
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008 certification, including aspects specific to the design, development, manufacture and supply of gaskets, mouldings, seals, extrusions, sheet, matting and associated products in all types of rigid, semi-rigid and flexible materials. We will be upgrading this to ISO9001:2015 in March 2018 at which time a new certificate will be available.
Click here to view our ISO certificate